Sunday 18 August 2013

My lovely mother

 
Our relationship is not like any usual relationship. Like any other ordinary one, at least to what I heard. I never thought that seh is my best friend neither I ever thought she would be the one. But I guess, it just me who cannot see behind the cloud there is always a shiny sun. It is a relationship between my mother and me. My mother is an extraordinary mother. ever since I was born,she always on the move. Always busy. Seldom have the time to cook for us during weekdays.Unlike other family, ayah is the one listening to all my school stories, giving me advices and comforting me when I am in a problem. Nevertheless, ibu never fails to inspire me in her own way. Especially in becoming a great muslim and an awesome wife and mother in the same time. she taught us in different way as such we need to think deeper the reason behind something action. It is does not matter to her if ever people never appreciate her work, as long as she fulfilled her responsibility.Even though she is busy even now, she never fails to text me and calls me sometimes. I wonder how she managed to get everything done. I guess because she is a super mum . I told you, she is unique. Thats is my mother , ibu , my inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment