Sunday 18 August 2013

Boarding school experience

" Boarding school is no difference from a society where I experience every situation, discover who I am, make friends for life, and become a successful young adult.

The best part of going to a boarding school is the people I would meet there. Living among people from all over the world, I would learn about distinguish cultures and styles of living so that I will respect others and their nations more. Being a boarder, I would gradually learn to live independently, respectfully and responsibly as well as become more adaptive. Besides, boarding schools allow me to discover who I am and explore my hidden talents by promising a better academic with strong and broad foundation in every subject as well as shaping the students' characteristics and social skills with number of extra-curricular activities. Along with all the rewards the school offers me , I also expect some challenges namely catching up with a new education systems and adjusting lives with people I have never met before. 

No matter it's college life or after that, I truly believe that rewards and difficulties I have experienced at a boarding school will help me to define myself and turn me into a well-rounded young adult who is not only knowledgeable but also very dynamic and responsible in everything it does"

No comments:

Post a Comment