Sunday 18 August 2013

My Life In The Next 10 Years

Everyone in this world must have their own dream and target in the future. I also have my own. Living in the world without any target or mission is very useless. So here i wanted to share a few of my dream in the next 10 years . Firstly, I hope I will get a very good carrier. During my childhood , I have lots of ambition . These are because on that day, I didt have any clear knowledge about any job. So any job that i look interesting and can earn lots of sallary , I would choice as my ambition. So now , I am clearly knew that i want to be an engineer in the future because of some factors.

Secondly, I want to have a financial and time freedom in the future. I want to be a rich person who dont have any problem to spend money to do something. So , I think I didt want to work as an engineer until I pension. What I want is to have my own bussiness and stop being an employee in any company. Maybe I will work as employee in a few years to gain experince. From this experience I can use it to run my bussiness. So, in the end of my life , I am a bussinessman not an engineer anymore.

Thirdly, I want a big family. I hope I can get lots of children . Being in a family can give lots of benefit to me.

These are the 3 main target to achive in the next 10 years. So from now, I must to struggle and work for these mission. I hope these will became a reality not only a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment