Sunday 18 August 2013

My Grandmother

 I was playing around with my cousins until suddenly a woman stopped me for a while. She asked ,"how to read this?" . She was showing me the heart of every Muslim , Al-Quran. She was reciting surah Al-Baqarah but not pretty sure if her tajwid (reciting rule) was right. This is the person who inspired me the most., my grandmother. everytime I thought  about her struggle becoming the good muslim just inspiring me. everytime I want to do something she'll said , "remember Allah always" . her love to everyone is just to amazing. She forgives people so easily because for her everyone has the right to accept forgiveness. This is the value which hard for me to find ftom anyone else. But I found it in my grandmother and that inspired me to become a better muslim. 

Its been 3 months since she passed away but thinking about her love toward me will always drop me to tears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment