Thursday 11 July 2013

Do you know my name? hee~

On 20 September 1994 I was born at Hospital Besar Seremban or the latest name is Hospital Tuanku Jaafar in Seremban town. There was a lots of name that my parent and family decided to give to me . That time, a discussion was been made among them. So they decided to name me as Muhammad Afzal Bin Fahrurrazi. This name had a lot of beautiful meaning. "Muhammad" was been taken from our prophet's name "Muhammad Bin Abdullah" and in English is commendable. Furthermore, Afzal meant the best among the others. Thats was the reason why my parent gave this name to me. They wanted me to be the best in any aspect I participate.

Dear ibu and ayah , I promised to try my best to be the best in everything , anytime and everywhere. I will do whatever it takes! Insyaallah

No comments:

Post a Comment